Saturday, August 2, 2008

In which the blogger philosophizes with the shiny, sparkly Countess

Countess Bunny Hoppinmad: Using increasingly alcoholic brownies to get what I want isn’t bad, is it?
Felix J. Bedingfield: Mmm…is it working?
Countess Bunny Hoppinmad: I think. I seemed to be losing ground, so I way upped the alcohol…suddenly I get midday texts and am told “Best brownies yet!”.
Felix J. Bedingfield: So the ends justify the means.
Countess Bunny Hoppinmad: So it would only be bad…if it wasn’t working?
Felix J. Bedingfield: Eh, sometimes you have to get creative. Also, do you really want what it is you think you want?
Countess Bunny Hoppinmad: Given my attention span, how long do I want anything? But in this case, yeah, I think I really do, for once.
Felix J. Bedingfield: Then go for it! Lure him into your liquor-soaked candy house!!
Countess Bunny Hoppinmad: Yes, but that would cause a conflict of interests, because I also want to keep him.
Felix J. Bedingfield: Oh, whatever. I’m kicking around the idea of dosing Alan with yohimbe so I can freakin' get some, and I plan on keeping him.
Countess Bunny Hoppinmad: Okay then. Though, him causing me to almost develop morals is a tad bothersome.
Felix J. Bedingfield: You realize we have a history of justifying questionable behavior for one another…right?
Countess Bunny Hoppinmad: Yes. That’s why I came to you.

No comments: